|Delivery time Aliexpress Czech Republic:||1-7 days from EU, 10-20 days from China|
|Payment in:||Czech koruna Kč|
|Customs and VAT (Clo a DPH):||Only if the package does not come from the EU|
|Discounts:||coupons, promo codes, sales|
We will help you find high-quality and inexpensive Chinese goods quickly. AliExpress Czech Republic is available in Czech crowns. The official website can be opened on a computer, phone or app. As in other EU countries, you can order goods from warehouses located in the European Union to the Czech Republic. Such parcels do not need to be cleared through customs, they are not subject to taxes and duties. The main delivery operator is Czech Post (Česká pošta).
AliExpress catalog for the Czech Republic in Czech koruna
When you enter AliExpress from your smartphone or tablet, you will see the mobile version of the catalog. You will also be prompted to install the application. All sections of the AliExpress catalog, except for food products, open in the Czech Republic. But remember that it is forbidden to import some goods.
For prices in Czech crowns, click on the country flag in the upper right corner of the website. In the menu that opens, select the country of delivery – Czech Republic. And the currency is CZK (Czech Koruna). This is the international designation for Czech crowns. In the application, to change the currency, language or country, you need to enter “My Profile”. It is located in the lower right corner. Then go to the menu item “settings”.
The cost of goods in Czech crowns is approximate. The fact is that all AliExpress prices are set in dollars or euros. For all countries in the world. The exact cost depends on what rate of Czech koruna / dollar is set by your bank.
If the product is in a European warehouse, then you can pay for it in Euros. Payment in euros is accepted for goods from warehouses in Belgium, France, Spain. But not all sellers want to ship goods from one European country to another. Check shipping options before purchasing.
Coupons and promotional codes for the Czech Republic on AliExpress
No post found!
Customs clearance of orders with Aliexpress in the Czech Republic (Clo a DPH)
On July 1, 2021, the new rules of the European Union came into force. Now VAT (DPH) is imposed on all purchases. Even small ones, the cost of which does not exceed €22. Don’t worry, Aliexpress has managed to solve this problem.
Sale on AliExpress without taxes and customs
Permanent sale. Goods from local warehouses. Fast delivery, no additional taxes and fees
- If the price of the goods is less than €150, then the customs clearance is done by Aliexpress itself. It’s just that when you pay for the goods, its price will increase by the amount of VAT.
- If the price of the goods is higher than €150, then the purchase must be processed at customs. In most cases, this is done by the seller. You only pay taxes and registration costs.
- If the seller does not register the parcel at customs, the Czech Post (Česká pošta) will do it for you. Cost of paperwork services – 150 Kč.
The standard VAT rate in the Czech Republic is 21%. On some goods, the tax is reduced to 10-15%
You can find out more in our article VAT on AliExpress in the European Union.
- You make a purchase on AliExpress. Before paying, you are told how much taxes to pay.
- You receive the parcel at the post office or pick it up at the post office.
- If the seller did not pay taxes and did not issue the parcel, the Czech Post will do it for you.
- Then you will pay taxes upon receipt by mail.
How to buy on AliExpress in the Czech Republic
This is even easier to do than in other online stores. You register, enter your payment information, select an item and make a payment. If something goes wrong, you can always contact the Aliexpress support service. Online chat works right on the site.
To shop on AliExpress to the Czech Republic, you need:
- Visit the website or download the official app.
- Sign up and provide your phone number.
- Enter your shipping address. Multiple addresses can be entered.
- Find a product that you like.
- Buy it. Just click on the “buy” button.
- Pay for the order. It is best to pay by credit card.
- Wait for the goods to be delivered and acknowledge receipt.
Get a gift for registering on AliExpress
Choose a gift for yourself for coming to the site. Have your first purchase paid by Aliexpress.
Payment for orders with Aliexpress in the Czech Republic
There are currently 4 payment methods available:
- By bank card.
- Through WebMoney.
- Bank transaction.
- Through Western Union.
AliExpress recommends using bank cards as your primary payment method. This can be a credit or debit card. You need to specify her details once in your account. Then the payment will take place automatically.
Delivery of orders to the Czech Republic
Goods are delivered to the Czech Republic from China and from Aliexpress’s European warehouses. Some brands have their own warehouses throughout the country.
- Delivery time for Aliexpress from China to the Czech Republic is 14-20 days.
- Average delivery time from other EU countries is up to 7 days.
- Delivery of goods from a warehouse in the Czech Republic – up to 3 days.
We recommend always choosing delivery from a European warehouse if possible.
Contacts AliExpress in the Czech Republic
Contacts AliExpress Czech Republic:
1st Floor, Viktualienmarkt 8
Please note – AliExpress.cz domain does not belong to AliExpress or Alibaba Group.
Consumer protection in the Czech Republic
Czech Trade Inspection
The Czech Trade Inspection Authority (CTIA) is a state administration body subordinate to the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic
Štěpánská 567/15, 12000 Prague, New Town